it seems like the same thing happened again.
with the different people, different causes, different stories.
but left a same effect
sadness and so painful
made me change my thought.
I was forced to open my eyes only to realize that i had lost them.
I had returned back to reality - along with the sad shards of my heart.
The torment of nothingness inside me caused grief unlike any other
And still I wouldn't trade that one moment of true happiness for anything.
they helped me a lot, pick up my burden,
made me laugh when deeply i sick inside because of someone.
thank you so much.
but at last they're be the reason why i am sad.
i've always know why but i was hoping that the reason i thought was the reason, might not really be the reason.
because i believed, they don't want to hurt me because of what they did.
all i want just everything going to be normally like before.
please god, someday, i don't want this to happen again for the third time.
with the different people, different causes, different stories.
but left a same effect
sadness and so painful
made me change my thought.
I was forced to open my eyes only to realize that i had lost them.
I had returned back to reality - along with the sad shards of my heart.
The torment of nothingness inside me caused grief unlike any other
And still I wouldn't trade that one moment of true happiness for anything.
they helped me a lot, pick up my burden,
made me laugh when deeply i sick inside because of someone.
thank you so much.
but at last they're be the reason why i am sad.
i've always know why but i was hoping that the reason i thought was the reason, might not really be the reason.
because i believed, they don't want to hurt me because of what they did.
all i want just everything going to be normally like before.
please god, someday, i don't want this to happen again for the third time.
No comments:
Post a Comment